Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Butterfly's Struggle, Our Struggle

On Halloween, everyone disguises themselves as someone else. I think people with chronic health problems, depression, grief, and other problems disguise themselves every day.



In my opinion, the disguise is to protect the other people from the pain as well as to guard yourself. I think everyone wears masks to hide the pain of their childhood, their struggle, their story.



I hope everyone that reads my blog can find the compassion, assurance, and security of someone close to them to not wear the disguise all the time.  I have very few people I can let my guard down with and take off the mask. I think honestly, sometimes the only time I remove my mask is when I blog.






I stumbled across this story of struggle on my sister's blog and wanted to share. In the long run though, the struggle is worth it; at least that's what I keep telling myself :-) God has a plan, for everyone.

Anyway, a bit of wisdom and inspiration from my sister. This is definitely worth the read! Check it out!



1 comment: