Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday



Today starts the period of remembrance and gratitude. I decided to take a different spin on it this year. Last year, as you know, instead of giving up something traditional like meat, coffee, or dairy, I gave up something more valuable to me than even food - my time. I intend to do that this year but also to plant some seeds of kindness, gratitude, and optimism. Some may be tidbits of inspiration I have gathered along my journey or simply my thoughts for the day. I am thankful you are willing to accompany me on the journey.

Day 1

Doubt sees the obstacles, 
faith sees the way

Doubt sees the dark of night,
faith sees the day

Doubt dreads to take a step,
faith soars high

Doubt questions "who believes?"
Faith answers "I"

No comments:

Post a Comment