Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Finding Your Truth

Listening to a sermon by the late Dr. Bob Sanders. He was teaching on 1 John, 2:4 "Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him" 




He continues on and discusses your spiritual gifts. What would happen if the holy spirit made you a report card of how well you used your spiritual gifts and then gave it to your father (God).  I've never thought of using your gifts that way. What would your report card say? What's your truth? This goes along with Steve Harvey's latest book "Act like a success" - talking about figuring out what your spiritual gifts are and how to use them in such a way of being blessed and being in God's favor. I will be doing some self reflection and will post about my gifts, my report card, and my truth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment