Wednesday, May 7, 2014

STRUGGLING

 

  Today is May 8, 2014 - its officially been 1,468 days since Daddy went home and 905 days since Momma joined him. I've been seriously struggling emotionally since they left.  I read back on an old blog posting tonight that said it had been 14 months since Mom died and I could actually start talking about it ---- well now, today -- I can't.  I cannot talk or think about either parent without going into a full-on panic/anxiety attack. When they first passed, I could talk about it and listen to and tell stories about them -- but now I am surrounded by constant reminders of their passing.  Mom's anniversary of her death is a week before thanksgiving and their birthdays are the week after new years and dad's anniversary of his passing is the week before mother's day.  My birthday is the week of father's day. Its like everything is connected  I think part of my problem is I am attempting to disconnect instead of work through the grief - the biggest reason why though is I am not sure how or where to start. I know one of my struggles is automatically connecting everything with their death - i need to make a purposeful effort to connect these life events with their lives and not to forget the living.  

4 comments:

  1. Dear Girl,
    I do not how I found you again but I did and feel the need to respond. You must take small, continual steps to reconnect with the goodness of your parents and not connect everything with their passings. Believe me, they would not want that. Find a positive aspect each day. It will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. March Madness live stream free online. How to watch March Madness NCAA college basketball games live stream & Find TV channel, schedule, news update online. #marchmadness #MarchMadness2019

    March Madness live
    NCAA March Madness
    March Madness 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing What an interesting site you have i really take a good look buy cocaine online and you can also take a good look at our blog too for more information buy crack cocaine online we also recommend you to take a good look at this site too they have good content buy mdma crystals online more of the site still want you to take a closer look too as they have really good content buy crystal meth online thanks for using your time to check on the link

    ReplyDelete